Sourced: Sparkling ice
12-18 Empty Sparkling Ice® Bottles
Paint & Brushes
Wooden crate (optional)
How to make it:
- Drink your favorite Sparkling Ice®.
- Wash and rinse empty bottles.
- Remove label from bottle, and recycle.
- Add about 1/4 cup of sand to each bottle. Enough so the wind doesn’t blow them away, but not too much to where they won’t fall down.
- Paint your bottles, and let them sit for a couple of hours. Don’t forget to grab a new Sparkling Ice® to stay hydrated while you wait!
- Place your painted bottles in a crate, or in any arrangement for a real challenge.
Don’t forget to share and tag @sparklingice and #sparklingicelife